[MPlayer-dev-eng] Some small AmigaOS4 patches to compile last mplayer

Andrea Palmatè andrea at amigasoft.net
Thu Sep 18 09:47:05 CEST 2008

At 00.48 18/09/2008, you wrote:

>Send libdvdcss patches upstream.  I will no longer accept libdvdcss
>patches now that we got rid of our local patchset and are using a
>vanilla libdvdcss version.

ok, i'll do

>Cosmetics, tons more are below.
>
>This is completely unacceptable, remove the whitespace changes from your
>patch, then we can start discussing it.  I must say I'm surprised to see
>you make this mistake, it's not the first patch you propose...

Eh Diego.. i'm no the guilty.. the guilty is the svn command on
cygwin that for some stupid reason think that unix/win line end are changes..
i didn't see the entire diff file and so i was thinking that the
changes was correct

i'll use macosx to produce the diff file.. i'm sorry..

Andrea