[MPlayer-dev-eng] update to the speedup patch

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:25:06 CET 2008

> You would get a GPU pipeline bubble if you did this as you would have to
> wait until the GPU had finished the blit using the offscreen surface
> before taking the lock again.

Ok, great - I understand. It seems that you have practical internal
GPU knowledge, where my is mostly limited to theory understanding :)

> I think we have the best solution.

So - let's leave it this way. I'll commit the updated patch really soon.

> Just working on getting the OSD to work

Really? This would be great! I had plans to begin implementing exactly
OSD these days, but I'll wait for you then. I have just requirement -
can we draw the OSD after resizing? Like vo gl does! Because vo
directx draws the OSD before resize and they look worse aferward.