[MPlayer-dev-eng] Direct 3D Windows VO

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:14:30 CET 2008

Ok, no problem. In the beginning of the next week I'll commit the
first version of the driver. My top priority for the next week is:

* -wid support
* screen saver turning off during playback (easy)
* fullscreen on the second display as well (works only on the primary right now)
* clean up the code and implement additional safety checks

I'll be happy if more people do some testing after the first commit,
so I can fix bugs afterward.

Later I'll add support for:

* RGB colorspaces
* OSD/Subtitles
* Brightness/Contrast/etc. controls (if supported by HW)

Is it anything else I need to know? What do you think about this plan?