[MPlayer-dev-eng] Paid task

roori bar roori.bar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 23:38:00 CEST 2008

Hello, I was wondering if anybody available for a paid task.

Scenario:
I have a software for recording analog signals,
while using its Web based client, i've captured this stream:
http://iii.dontexist.net/capture.bin

MEncoder can convert it, but it produce errors that does not appear on the
player who received it and played it correctly.

this is the binary of the client player, who have the ability the play it
properly, while its being transmitted over the net.
http://iii.dontexist.net/netplayer.zip

this is a sample of the same codec, that can be playbacked as an actual
file:
http://iii.dontexist.net/movie.dvr

I'm looking for a MEncoder solution, which will be able to convert it to a
generic codec without any errors/corruption.
both XP or Linux environments are acceptable as a solution.

regards payment, I wouldn't mind paying 50% up front, as long as a well
known public email/person of the project, vouch for you.

Another option, using a 3rd party service as "rentacoder" , who will receive
100% of funds up front.
(I'm a service buyer of RentACoder since 2006, so i guess i have something
to vouch for my integrity)

Thank you very much,
I know cons are a big issue, feel free to contact me if you wish to clearify
anything regards my integrity, and everything task related.
roori.bar at gmail.com