[MPlayer-dev-eng] DVDNAV Next Issues

Benjamin Zores ben at geexbox.org
Sat Jan 26 21:02:46 CET 2008

Ötvös Attila a écrit :
> Ezzel a dátummal: Saturday 26 January 2008 19.54.27 Nico Sabbi ezt írta:
>
> Hi Nico Sabbi!
>
>> those selections had better be implemented with slave command
>> switch_audio and switch_sub
>
> The mplayer takes "nav" language into consideration:
>
> "nav" language (dvdnav_get_active_audio_stream())
> |
> + mix ---> call demux_switch_audio()
> |
> "mp" language (slave command: switch_audio)

Attila,

Can you try to rework the audio change and sub change in 2 different
atomic patches that will avoid any code duplication ?
 From what I've seen in your big patch, many functions are added to
stream_dvdnav.c. Some of them are never called, other are useless.
Also you seem to parse the complete DVD to have a list in memory of all
audio/subtitle tracks (with name, ids ...) and I really can't see any
use for that.

Ben