[MPlayer-dev-eng] DVDNAV Next Issues

Ötvös Attila oattila at chello.hu
Sat Jan 26 19:45:03 CET 2008

Ezzel a dátummal: Saturday 26 January 2008 16.53.47 Benjamin Zores ezt írta:

Hi Benjamin Zores!

> I have more questions regarding DVDNAV.
> Ötvös, this is especially for you, but I want other people to know about.
>
> Regarding the rest of your "monster" patch ...
> Looking at command.c file and all that you've added to stream_dvdnav.
>
> What is the purpose of:

The mplayer keep audio/subtitle language.

The part store "nav" (select in DVD menu) and "mp" (select with '#' or 'j' or
GUI) language.

mplayer use "nav" language if user modify in DVD menu
or
mplayer use "mp" language if user modify with buttons ('#' or 'j') or GUI

example:
dvd menu -> audio: 0x80
movie -> audio: 0x80 (en)

user press '#' -> audio: 0x81 (fr)