[MPlayer-dev-eng] overlay image in mplayer windows

Amit Kumar Bag amit.bag at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:15:10 CET 2008

HI All,
I am trying to show a iframe in mplayer in windows os.I done this by passing a input command through a file to pause after playing a frame (frame_step). I call the mplayer like this system("mplayer.exe -input file=fifo.txt iframe.ifr"); I call the mplayer.exe throught system call and in tyhe file fifo.txt I write the frame_step. When mplayer play the iframe it read the fifo.txt and pause after playing the iframe . I am using the mplayer downloading from http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html the MPlayer 1.0rc2 Windows package .I use the exe of the mplayer in it . MPlayer show that iframe as long as any key is pressed .Now I want to show a image on the iframe is it possible .I want to show a hand cursor image on the iframe when the mplayer play that iframe .And when I press the right left arrow key then the image shifted to an other position in the iframe .I am trying but I can't get any solution .It is very argent so if any one know the solution please help me .

Thanks & Regards
Amit Kumar Bag