[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] cfg-mplayer-def.h

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Feb 15 12:48:38 CET 2008

Hello,
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 11:12:35AM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Is cfg-mplayer-def.h good for anything that is not more easily
> accomplished via a config file?  I'd like to remove it.

Huh? The sense is to create a standard config-file for the user if there
is not one there already.
So what exactly is your question? If this file should instead be
generated from the example in etc/? If MPlayer should just create an
empty config file instead? If it should create none at all? Or just if
the string should be moved to mplayer.c or even to the translatable
strings??

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger