[MPlayer-dev-eng] Frost & Sullivan - Research into Digital Video Market

LukeRussell at frost.com LukeRussell at frost.com
Fri Aug 1 22:09:14 CEST 2008

Hi There,

My name is Luke Russell, I work within the Information and Communications
Technologies (ICT) practice at Frost & Sullivan, a market research firm
which specializes in tracking various technological industries.

Sending out this e-mail because we are currently doing research into the
market for Digital Video.  Was hoping to be able to talk to a relevant
individual at the MPlayer team about the teams perspective on this market,
and what they see as the major trends moving forward.

The discussion we are hoping for would be more market based rather than
technically based.  Some of the topics we'd be interesting in discussing
include; directions which MPlayer is taking when it comes to video and
why?, current and expected future demand and market trends? comparisons
with other competitors in the market (quantitative and qualitative)?

Please feel free to contact me if you need any clarifications, more
information can be found on our website www.frost.com.

Looking forward to talking to either yourself or another member of the
VideoLAN team in the near future.

Best,

Luke Russell | | Information & Communication Technologies | Frost &
Sullivan
lukerussell at frost.com | P: 416.490.1274 | | F: 416.490-1533 |
www.frost.com
"We Accelerate Growth"

Join us at Frost & Sullivan's premier client event, Growth, Innovation and
Leadership: A Frost & Sullivan Global Congress on Corporate Growth.

Frost & Sullivan
http://www.frost.com

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete and contact the sender by return.

Messages sent via this medium may be subject to delays, non-delivery and unauthorized alteration. This email has been prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable and accurate, but Frost & Sullivan makes no warranty as to accuracy or completeness.  In particular, Frost & Sullivan does not accept responsibility for changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions or recommendations expressed herein are solely those of the author. They may be subject to change without notice.