[MPlayer-dev-eng] Seek in a movie by mouse click

Milan Ilavsky ilavsky.milan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:06:44 CEST 2007

Hello!

I made simple extension allowing user to seek in a movie by mouse click onto
bottom of main movie window/screen. (width of the window/screen is 100% of
movie length, half of width is 50%, etc.) When xv video output driver is
used, simple progress bar is displayed (visible when mouse cursor is in the
bottom of screen). Progress bar will hide together with mouse cursor. Turn
on/off this feature is possible in configuration file and command line with
boolean directive "mouseseek" or if you like "nomouseseek".

I had written this extension originally for myself, but I hope it could be
helpful for others too.

Milan Ilavsky