[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] rc2 at the beginning of October

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Fri Sep 14 18:14:01 CEST 2007

On Friday 14 September 2007 12:27, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> there were some general issues with subtitles.

Particulary for matroska and ass. I get yellow subtitles instead of the
intended white, and with the wrong font (lavf doesn't support fonts in
mkv, I guess, or mplayer doesn't know how to extract them via lavf).

Without -correct-pts, the subtitles flicker before going away, instead
of just going away.

Are there situations where -demuxer lavf and -correct-pts causes
problems?