[MPlayer-dev-eng] wma spdif passthrough

David Dubrović david.dubrovic at globalnet.hr
Thu Nov 15 22:31:30 CET 2007

Ulion wrote:
  >>> Can you passthrough wma pro by Windows Media Player now?
>> I'll try, will report back later.
>
> I think it should, Tools->Options->Devices->Speakers->Play WMP content
> over S/PDIF in wmp 11.
> Also, I found Zoom Player seems support passthrough wma pro by the 'dmo' I said.

Ok, I have windows server 2003, so I installed SP2 (wmp 10 included) and
that option is greyed out. Seems like Terratec Phase 22 driver doesn't
support that (as I understand this, it is pure softvare issue, any
hardware should work)
I'll try zoom player, but if it uses wmp components probably nothing

--
Gimzo