[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] dvdnav repository ready to be loaded

Nico Sabbi nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it
Sat Mar 31 23:02:30 CEST 2007

I uploaded to incoming dvdnav2.dump.bz2, that is a conversion of the whole
CVS repository of dvd.sf.net (including libdvdnav) done by cvs2svn.
After having imported the dump in my local repository I verified that
all log messages are in UTF-8 [ ... curses (rigorously in us-ascii)
omitted ... ]
so there shouldn't be any more obstacles to the import.

roots, please it a look and -if possible- svn load it in its own repository.

Thanks,

    Nico