[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-cvslog] r22731 - in trunk: configure libmpdemux/Makefile

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Mar 18 23:35:27 CET 2007

Hi Diego!

> > This removes -I../libavutil -I../libavcodec -I../libavformat from
> > CXXFLAGS which is bad for my upcoming h264 over rtsp patch.
>
> How is it bad?  Anyway, we can address the problem once it comes up.

avcodec.h expects libavutil directory in the include path:
In file included from demux_rtp_internal.h:16,
                 from demux_rtp.cpp:12:
../libavcodec/avcodec.h:34:20: error: avutil.h: No such file or directory

Adding this line to Makefile did not help:
CXXFLAGS-$(CONFIG_LIBAVUTIL)      += -I../libavutil

> > And it adds two warnings to the compilation of demux_rtp.o and
> > demux_rtp_codec.o, but you knew that, of course
>
> Which ones?  No, I didn't notice since -Wall is not in CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS
> by default.

Sorry, I was thinking about -Wdeclaration-after-statement being used again for
.cpp, but instead, it vanished from all compilations;-(

Carl Eugen