[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] h264 over rtsp without AVParser

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Mar 9 04:13:32 CET 2007

Hi Nico!

Thank you for reviewing my patches, I know this is not fun! I just found
a bug in H264 recognition in afterReading.

Attached is a POC for h264 over rtsp without AVParser (tested) including
a small hack for h264.c to force CODEC_FLAG2_CHUNKS. If you really
prefer this version (except for the hack) over my last patch, I'll try
the following:

Rename int amr to headersize

Convince libavcodec to always assume CODEC_FLAG2_CHUNKS, Michael already
suggested that before (and will hopefully help)

Possibly fix a bug in -correct-pts (Uoti?) -
If (framerate<10 && b_frames) correct-pts does not work!

Please review / comment, Carl Eugen