[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] keep fullscreen mode over aspect, file etc. change if set by user

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Jun 28 19:56:43 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 19:12 +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> It is still ugly insofar as it only affects X11 vos, but I do not really
> like the alternatives of hacking this into vf_vo or the option parser
> code (probably will result in a very bloated and/or hackish approach),
> do you see any of these as clearly better? And why?

I think the fullscreen case could be best handled as an option parser
feature. Make the option behave so that a global value is set at the
start of the first file but is not restored at the start of later files.

The above change would affect the behavior of "-fs file1 -nofs file2",
as the -nofs from file1 would stay for file2 which does not explicitly
specify a new value. I'm not sure whether this is something worth
"fixing".