[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] keep fullscreen mode over aspect, file etc. change if set by user

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 03:19:32 CEST 2007

Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> Hello,
> Please test and comment attached patch.

On limited testing: it does as described for me, but with the
unfortunate side effect of removing the ability to have the previous
behavior if desired. Make this an option (preferably disabled by
default, though that's not absolutely required), and unless more
negatives show up it has my approval for the little that's worth.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.