[MPlayer-dev-eng] reimar - svn account removal

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Feb 25 17:09:17 CET 2007

Hi

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 03:11:02PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I propose removing reimar's svn account for serious breaking of the svn
> commit policy.  In r22251 he extracted mpcommon.c from mplayer.c without
> properly using 'svn cp' in breach of policy section 2 paragraph - oh
> wait, such a paragraph does not exist.

wow, not even arpi closed someones account after a single policy violation
witout first saying that he made a misstake and should be more carefull

but anyway ill take your joke serious why not it is about real issue which
should be resolved

reimar, please svn delete and svn cp mpcommon.c (and? h) from the proper
rev of mplayer.c or whatever else is appropriate to clean this up

> Anyway, I would like to ask the MPlayer developers (excluding
> reimar in this case) to vote whether reimar's account should be
> removed or not.
>
> Please send your votes to piper at leading-rats-and-kids.tld until
> Thursday 29.2.2007 23:59 UTC.

i think you made a typo or 2 or 20 here

> I'd like to ask reimar not to commit anything until this
> vote is over.

i think not commiting to mpcommon.c/h is enough, which indeed noone
should ATM

[...]

Democracy is the form of government in which you can choose your dictator