[MPlayer-dev-eng] uau - svn account removal

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Feb 24 13:07:45 CET 2007

Moin,

We, ie root at mphq, were asked to remove uau's svn account
for serious breaking of the svn commit policy. Even by someone
i place large trust in.

Thus, i would like to ask the MPlayer developers (excluding
uau in this case) to vote whether uau's account should be
removed or not.

Please send your votes to root at mphq until
Monday 26.2.2007 23:59 UTC.

Votes send to me only will not be counted.

I'd like to ask uau not to commit anything until this
vote is over.

			Attila Kinali
--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann