[MPlayer-dev-eng] Vidix Status

Benjamin Zores ben at geexbox.org
Sun Feb 4 19:39:09 CET 2007

On 2/4/07, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> Merging both vidix implementations is most welcome.  We've been talking
> about this for years now, but there was never a volunteer to take on the
> work.  If you do this it will be a valuable contribution.

Well, considering GeeXboX project is actively using vidix vo
(and we're probably the biggest user of it) I for sure will do this job.
Also, having discovered on today that vidix.sf.net provides drivers
for much more cards than MPlayer's internal vidix really pissed me off,
so yeah, I will take care of that as long as all vidix devels agree.

Ben

--
"My life, and by extension everyone else's is meaningless."
Bender, Futurama