[MPlayer-dev-eng] Code to download an ASF Playlist and AMD 64 Compile fix

iorrus mcdonnagh iorrus at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 22:29:53 CET 2007

Hey,

It currently only works if the asf stream is passed over http as I couldn't get a look at the mms bitstream using etheral or at least in a way that made sense.

I've attached the corrected diff.

It doesn't handle the end of stream correctly either mplayer just crashes this just needs to be found and sorted tho nothing too major. I simply did enough to get it working.

Compn <tempn at twmi.rr.com> wrote: On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:10:36 +0000 (GMT), iorrus mcdonnagh wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm new to this so excuse any problems.
>
>1)
>A couple of months ago I patched mplayer so that it would download
>multi part 'playlist' ASF streams. I've done nothing with this so I
>decided to post it here in case anyone wants to take it a bit further.
>The code outputs each part into a separate file and adds a 1-, 2-, 3-
>etc to the front of each filename.

interesting... mms playlists are a wanted feature!

>[amd64patch  application/octet-stream (361B)]
>
>[playlistcode.diff  text/x-diff (7.3KB)]
>diff -r MPlayer-1.0rc1/mplayer.c mp/MPlayer-1.0rc1/mplayer.c

please use diff -NuBr or other unified diff.

-compn