[MPlayer-dev-eng] [OT] mail charset weirdnesses (Re: yuv2rgb convertion)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Aug 29 01:36:46 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 01:17:05AM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Wednesday, 29 August 2007 at 00:29, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> > Though not a big surprise with a config file that grew uncontrolled over
> > the years including different distributions etc ;-)
>
> Oh, I see. Do you have your terminal charset set correctly (and fonts
> installed)? I have utf8 everywhere and it works just fine.

Yes, the one you quoted works right. Maybe I'd have to set
assumed_charset or something...
Though the weirdest thing is, I can't get any special characters at all
to show in the upper part of the screen that shows all the subjects, but
they are right in the lower part where the whole mail including some of
the headers is displayed...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger