[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Q] How to build a universal binary for the Mac OS X?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Sep 25 23:55:56 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 11:03:29PM +0200, Chris Roccati wrote:
> I don't really see how adding a few lines to a 8445 lines script (to

If it's really just a few lines it probably has a chance, though I don't
know if there is any developer who could test and support it...

> support a relatively widespread operating system) can be called

You must be living in a very different place than me, even compared to
linux it is a minority, at a similar level as FreeBSD, from what I can see.
Also it is not "to support", because universal binaries are not at all
necessary to support OSX, it is just for a bit of convenience for some
users.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger