[MPlayer-dev-eng] BSD BT848 Radio interface (patch)

Vladimir Voroshilov voroshil at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:36:17 CET 2006

> > Ok, i'll make a patch (just for keeping old volume, and range check)
> > for a few days. I can also modify your patch (bsdbt848 support code),
> > if you allow to do it.
> >

> Allow? Actually, I'd be rather thankful :-)

I have made new version of bsdbt848 patch.
Notes:
Removed code related to mixer (currently, stream_radio's *_volume
functions   control volume level
of radio card only).
Initialization of constants (frequency range and factor) moved to
init_frac_bsdbt848.

Please, anybody test it (i haven't bt848).

--
Regards,
Vladimir Voroshilov     mailto:voroshil at gmail.com
JID: voroshil at jabber.ru