[MPlayer-dev-eng] helix codecs

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Wed May 3 19:22:53 CEST 2006

* Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> schrieb:
> On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 11:16:46AM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> >
> > is there any work on including helix codecs in progress ?
>
> What for, we already support Real codecs or what are you referring to?

Yeah, mplayer can load real .so's, somehow (for me it didn't
really work :(()

But I mean directly importing them as an normal library, while
compiling.

If someone's doing the mplayer side, I would take care of the
codec libraries, ie. get them in an own package w/ own headers,
importable via pkg-config, etc.

cu
--
"*Who am I*? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrei and Sophie
  Ivanova. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going