[MPlayer-dev-eng] LamaBox First Contact

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 10:03:27 CET 2006

Hi,

On 3/7/06, potappel at lamabox.com <potappel at lamabox.com> wrote:
> Dear Mplayer Team,
>
> We are using mplayer in our LamaBox, try Google ;-)
>
> We like to donate and need support.
>
> Is this possible?

I don't quite understand what ou want to donate, and what support
you'd need. Could you give more information?

Also, you claim that you will provide the source code of the free
components that you use, as stated here:
http://www2.lamabox.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=43&lang=en

I hope that you will do so soon, really soon. Also, if they are
important patches that you'd like to merge to mainline, feel free to
do so. The process is painful as there is clearly a lack of reviewers,
and the coding standards of MPlayer are probably different of yours...
but in the end, I think this effort can be very rewarding as it will
mean no time wasted to adapt your patches when our codebase change.

Cheers,
Guillaume
--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger