[MPlayer-dev-eng] pre8 again

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Mon Jun 5 22:49:14 CEST 2006

Roberto Togni wrote:

> Doc writers and translators please check for all cvs references,
> instructions and such and replace them with the corresponding
> subversion commands.

I just posted a patch for the xml docs to mplayer-DOCS with almost all
necessary changes I hope.
Someone with a bit of knowledge about the mplayerosx port would need to
do some changes to ports.xml, my patch doesn't include that file.

I'm sure the docs won't be a blocker, whenever the release will be. :)

As for the German translation, the man page is in sync (I'll have done
the two missing patches soon).
Except for two files, the xml docs are complete. Review of the latest
import of files isn't done yet but I'll at least be able to figure out
the correct revision tags until this weekend (and maybe deliver the
latest missing patches).

Sebastian