[MPlayer-dev-eng] Where is the CVS

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Mon Jun 5 12:46:37 CEST 2006

İsmail Dönmez wrote:
> Pazartesi 5 Haziran 2006 13:23 tarihinde, Arias Hung şunları yazmıştı:
>
>>On Sun, 04 Jun 2006, Jan Knutar delivered in simple text monotype:
>>
>>>CVS is being phased out in favour of svn. Until then:
>>>http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/~rtogni/snapshots
>>
>><---snip--->
>>
>>It would be nice if this link had snapshots
>
> [...]
>
> svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer

This command implies that a directory called "mplayer" can be created in
the current directory (which usually isn't the case in /usr/local/src
for a non-root user)..
In the README, I think the trailing "ffmpeg"/"mplayer" should be left
out and maybe add that "trunk" will be created in the current directory.

Sebastian

PS: I think I'm going to replace and uncomment a subversion description
to the homepage download section.