[MPlayer-dev-eng] Where is the CVS

Kjeld Flarup kjeld.flarup at liberalismen.dk
Sun Jun 4 01:52:39 CEST 2006

Hello folks

Short questions, where can I download from CVS. There does not seem to
be any link on http://www.mplayerhq.hu for it.

I have some annoying bugs I want to remove from Mplayer, so I want the
latest source.
But, the RPM I got Mplayer with is mplayer-1.0-52_pre7try3.rhfc4.at
But the latest source for download is MPlayer v1.0pre7try2

I guess the explanation is that some people in the Fedora community are
taking development versions and building them for releases. So I want to
do the same :-)

--
-------------------- Med Liberalistiske Hilsner ----------------------
  Civilingeniør, Kjeld Flarup - Mit sind er mere åbent end min tegnebog