[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer Developers - REWARD OFFERED - $1500.00

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Fri Jul 14 21:34:21 CEST 2006

Hi Everyone,

It's been a  while (too long) since I checked on the progress of my
original offer. Firstly the reward is still there and waiting. I have a
number of high volume lists coming to this email address so I don't get
to read most of it, so in the event that you guys complete my challenge,
please email me at "albert.graham at g-b.net" which I should see within
minutes in normal working hours.

Please note that this offer is merely a token of my personal
appreciation and I understand that in no way does it come close to
covering the true cost of your valuable time and development.

Thanks again.

Albert.