[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: New translation system

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Tue Dec 5 00:00:22 CET 2006

    Hi, Rich Felker!

Sometime (on Monday, December  4 at 23:38) I've received something...

>It does not matter, anything involving gettext is flat out rejected.
>Also anything that involves indexing with strings rather than integers
>is rejected. If you like gettext tools that's fine; one can make those
>sort of tools for any implementation. But gettext is not an acceptable
>api or implementation.

    Rich said word. Opinions of the translators do not matters. Either
everyone do what Rich say or everyone may be free. Keep silence, people,
nobody wants listen to you. (it's sort of joke, of course, not flame) :)
    Sorry that I said my opinion before. Anyway to make translations with
visual comparison of text in two different screens is very hard for me,
it consumes many time. If there isn't tools that can help do translation
as plain as it is with .po files then may be I'll drop my translation in
MPlayer, sorry. :(

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.