[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: chanlist for ireland

Jonas Jermann jjermann at gmx.net
Tue Aug 29 12:37:47 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 05:13:53AM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:42:47 +0200
> Nico Sabbi <nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>
> > patch attached. If no one objects I'll commit tomorrow (totally untested of course)
>
> Isn't it slowly time to make a config file out of
> stream/frequencies.c ?

Afaik the latest xawtv version has support for frequency lists from external
files, so ideally mplayer should support the new xawtv style instead of
creating our own config file syntax. it would be even better to somehow support
the channel names of the frequency list as in -tv channels=...
Btw, the same issue probably applies to the radio support that was added
recently (I don't know anything about that though).

Best Regards
	Jonas Jermann