[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer libtremor patch

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:45:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 8/9/06, Siarhei Siamashka <siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also tremor is a pure C vorbis decoder implementation (except for the ARM
> platform that you seem to despise), maybe it has potential of beating other
> decoders if optimized?

ARM isn't a platform that we despise, not at all.
The main problem, I'd say, is that there isn't anybody in the dev team
who actively maintains this port.

Does that mean it should be ruled out? Absolutely not, but maybe
raising that question may get someone to step up and offer help...

Guillaume
--
My dream was to be either a volleyball player or a vegetarian, because
I love animals.