[MPlayer-dev-eng] Need help on PXA 270

Balatoni Denes dbalatoni at programozo.hu
Wed Apr 19 20:42:51 CEST 2006

Hi!

Mplayer used to work on at least the sharp zaurus (strongarm and arm pxa 250),
so it has been done before (it might work nowadays too, I didn't check). What
is the problem you have faced ?

bye
Denes

szerda 19 április 2006 09.06-kor Mészáros Gyula ezeket a bolcs gondolatokat
fogalmazta meg:
> Hi Mr. & Ms. Developers!
>
> There is a little work to do. We have a Triton Starterkit 3 from Ka-Ro
> Electronics (http://www.karo-electronics.de) which is based on a PXA 270
> processor and it runs an embedded Linux with kernel version
> 2.6.11.something. It has a cross-compiler set which runs on x86.
> The goal would be to play video on it. It has alsa for the sound and the
> framebuffer might be used for video playback (it has no X installed).
> The stuff is located in Budapest. Anyone is interested in the topic or
> could help anything, please contact me. Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> M. Gy.

---
What kills me, doesn't make me stronger.