[MPlayer-dev-eng] demux_seek fonction

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 07:43:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/18/06, Yi Ping CHEN <yipingchenfr at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I find this fonction for seeking (at libmpdemux/demuxer.c) , but don't
> understand the different parameters
>
> int demux_seek(demuxer_t *demuxer,float rel_seek_secs,int flags);
>
> what is rel_seek_secs and flags ? somebody can help me?

I'm _guessing_ that rel_seek_sec is the relative new position where to
seek, and the flags tell what should be the origin of that new
position (could be: current position, the beginning of the file, etc).

I'm saying all that from the top of my head, so don't trust what I'm
saying, just use it as a starting point for your investigations.

Guillaume
is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.