[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: win32 gui

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 10:44:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/14/06, Erik Lunchpail <erik_27can at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I think it would be a good idea. Few devs proved to be interested
> > in
> > > reviewing it (mostly because they don't use Windows I guess), and
> > I've
> > > looked at the patch, and it doesn't seem invasive, so it can't
> > really
> > > break the whole source tree.
> > >
> > > So he's got my vote, provided that he plans to stick around to
> > > maintain his code.
> >
> > Yes, if he is willing to maintain the stuff, I'm all for it.
> >

> Up to you guys, i've hacked away at it off and on for over a year now,
> and continue to do so fairly regularly, so I don't plan on
> up-and-dropping it anytime soon.
>
> Attached is the latest. Fixed a minor crash bug, and fixed a major FS
> switching bug when using WinID (It wasn't being reset between normal
> and fullscreen).

Okay, very good then.
Please send a username and an initial password for CVS access to
Diego. Once you receive it, you can start comitting your code... :-)

If possible, please give a step-by-step guide to enable Windows GUI
support if it's different from the way it's done on unix.
If I recall correctly, you said there were no extra dependencies, so
no need to document "extra dependencies" part ;)

Guillaume
is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.