[MPlayer-dev-eng] [SURVEY] change mencoder's default ofilename extension?

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Mon Nov 28 08:18:26 CET 2005

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:49:02 -0500
The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:

about all the thread, personally i'd like mencoder.out, but this is
more a 'linux oriented opinion' ;-)

but why not something like "mencoder_out"??? it does not have an
extension, but anyway it seems so, at logical level, doesn't it? :-)

the solution about default config seems the best to me, but what about
the extension, so? there it is again and most of the ppl won't change
it...