[MPlayer-dev-eng] DRM functionality as part of decoder of mplayer running on embedded linux

Anup kodpadi a81kodpadi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:33:32 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I need to incorporate Digital Rights Management(DRM) functionality
for a portable audio device on embedded linux.
 For my device i have incorporated  mplayer as the base player with Qt
as User Interface application.

Kindly let me know what approaches can be done to bring up this
functionality in linux.

 Is there any open source on DRM for mplayer , if so can we get
details of implementation/pointers  to get the source
 OR
I need to buy it from microsoft and integrate with mplayer. ( If so at
 least can we get the approach of integrating DRM with mplayer)

 Thanks,
 Kodpadi