[MPlayer-dev-eng] FLTK GUI

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Fri Jun 10 13:25:19 CEST 2005

RC wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:52:38 +0200
> Alexander Strasser <eclipse7 at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> >  It's working well under Windows, which users are part of
> > our users(not all of them) that are desperately in the need of
> > a GUI.

  I understood this discussion as about the current GUI in CVS and
how we move forward with it (if we do so). I'd like to keep the
skinning system input compatible and change the rest to be portable
beetween our `major supported' platforms.
  If there are other GUIs (of which I know there are), they don't
belong into this discussion at least as long as we don't import them
into CVS.

  I am sorry if i was unclear in the previous posts...

  Alex (beastd)