[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Re: Re: fast SPP - working code

Jindrich Makovicka makovick at kmlinux.fjfi.cvut.cz
Fri Jun 3 01:10:49 CEST 2005

Nikolaj wrote:

> I'm using gcc 2.95.3 (mingw). Yes, please send both compiler and trace
> report (also which video, dimensions, etc).

Here is a complete fix. The problem (besides a silly typo in my previous
patch) was wrong i/o parameter list in the asm code, which makes gcc
think that the register values don't change. After moving the arguments
from input to output and declaring as read/write, it works ok. It's a
nice performance improvement indeed, but I didn't check out the image
quality much yet :)

Regards,
--
Jindrich Makovicka