[MPlayer-dev-eng] 2005.07.11, Monday :: software patent directive rejected

alex at fsn.hu alex at fsn.hu
Thu Jul 28 14:33:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

> > > Right now we do need new 1U server and new hosting place.
> >
> > I have a hosting place for free if we have a 1U server. If you say, I
> > can look at Hungarian 1U prices.
>
> What kind of server do we have?  What are the Hungarian 1U prices?

P3-700, 512MB ram, ~160GB disk.

Here's an IBM dual P3-1Ghz (some renew program, like HP renew):
http://www.depo.hu/?page_number=6&id=23977&cid=228&csid=129&lid=3&PHPSESSID=8671faaa8c583dedbc8b4c84f46884ff

It costs ~800 eur.

I would say a single 1,5-2 Ghz or a dual 1 Ghz CPU, 512MB-1G RAM, plus 2x200GB HDD in
RAID-mirror would be enough for MPlayer.

--
Alex Beregszaszi