[MPlayer-dev-eng] trying bmovl2

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Feb 24 14:25:37 CET 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Shachar Raindel wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:49:42 +0200 (EET), Toni Alatalo
> > am trying to try bmovl2 - applied the old patch, and managed to sort the
> > rejected parts of the diff, and compile & link
> > now am getting a segfault, which seems unrelated to the bmovl2, but as

it was unrelated. i got the same segfault with the non-patched cvs version
too. (can update and run w/ valgrind if the report is needed)

re-applied the patch to the latest release (1.0pre6a) and it works. have
now worked with it a bit more, using the mevas library, and it seems to
serve my purpose well.

so my question is: will bmovl2 be applied to mplayer cvs?

~Toni