[MPlayer-dev-eng] trivial verbosity issue

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 18 16:02:27 CET 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 16:50, Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet wrote:
> will wait for more comments on the subject, anyway, toh we all
> agre that !verbose check is obiously wrong.
Yeah. That verbosity is wrong.
I believe '!quiet' was the author's original intent..

I purposely used MSGL_WARN, so it will all go to stderr... and if it annoys
you, you can use 2> /dev/null  (which actually hides some other interesting
details like the total filesize in the end, because they all use FIXME).

- ods15