[MPlayer-dev-eng] VIA Mplayer fork

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Mon Feb 7 13:12:49 CET 2005

Hi,

> Jiri Svoboda wrote:
> > Hi,
> > just for info - VIA forked MPlayer for they CLE266 architecture...
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/vemp
>
> yeah, and as Ivor Hewitt already said in the Unichrome mailing list...
> Patching the base X11 and FB vo modules with "vmi_" additions rather
> than adding new video out drivers. nice.

uhh.
also note, that i'm also working on cle266 support (in g2), sponsored by
some small company here. maybe i'll be able to make a clean port/mix
of the via drivers for g1 in the near future.

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.