[MPlayer-dev-eng] XvMC inconistancy in configure

James Lancaster james at kirk.math.twsu.edu
Sat Feb 5 17:25:53 CET 2005

In configure:
Line 251: (outputted as part of ./configure --help)
  --enable-xvmc          build with XvMC acceleration for X 4.x [autodetect]

Line 1289:
_xvmc=no  #auto when complete

When Line 1289, is set to auto, it successfully finds my nvidia XvMC library. (I note that that's the default library by line 1272 (
_xvmclib="XvMCNVIDIA").) In any case, the inconsistancy should be resolved.

James

1 line patch (autodetect -> disable) reflecting current behavior attached.