[MPlayer-dev-eng] new gui

Guillaume Poirier docmaintainerwannabe at laposte.net
Mon Dec 12 11:59:44 CET 2005

Hi,

Paul TT wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:43:27 +0100
> Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:

>>I don't use any of them, but this one looks okay on the screenshots:
>>http://kmplayer.kde.org/screenshots.php
>
> don't have any link, but please, nothing beginning with k*
> apt-get remove --purge k*

Like I said, there is no way we are going to all agree over either using
gtk and qt. That doesn't mean that we are better off using a different
toolkit that's neither Qt or gtk... I was more thinking that whatever
3rd party Gui is more advanded and more active should be considered
being picked as the "official" Gui.
After all, everyone is free to choose another Gui, provided that some
effort is spent on improving "what needs to be done" in the slave mode
and "-identify"....

Guillaume