[MPlayer-dev-eng] help:Is it a bug or I make a mistake

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Mon Dec 5 15:59:34 CET 2005

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:08:15 +0800
"chensongke" <fscsk at 163.com> wrote:

> hello. May I ask a question . I find out that when I open two or more
movies in a time , then I can't appoint a EDL for each of them .
> for example:
> when I just open one movie ,I will use ./mplayer myavi.avi -edl
myaviedl ,the edl act in the right way
> but when I want to open two movies ,I type : ./mplayer myavi1.avi -edl
myaviedl1 myavi2.avi  -edl myaviedl2, but the second edl doesn't
work.Could you tell me why.Thanks very much.

better off to write a new mail than to answer a digest...
better off then to write such a question to the users ml....

sorry, i don't know the answer you search for, maybe some1 else has
it...