[MPlayer-dev-eng] Would you be so kind to give me a 10 lines c sample code which infringes more than 3 software patents?

Bo Xie xiebopublic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:10:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

   I am very very sorry that this email is not related to mplayer-dev.
Several months ago I read a article here about software patents, and
it showed a 10 lines c sample code which infringed more than 3
software patents. I've google by "patent site:.mplayerhq.hu" but could
not find the article. Then I post this email to ask for help. Would
you be so kind to give me similiar c/c++ sample code? Thank you very
very much!

Best Regards,
Xie Bo