[MPlayer-dev-eng] scanning support for .vdr files

C.Y.M cym at syphir.sytes.net
Tue Apr 5 06:44:28 CEST 2005

I often use mplayer in slave mode to playback various files through my full
featured DVB card using mpegpes.  Mplayer is able to handle just about every
format I can throw at it, even native .vdr files.  The only problem is that when
I fast forward or rewind when playing back .vdr files with mplayer, mplayer does
not fast forward or rewind smoothly, like it does with every other format.  If I
fast forward .vdr files for a just a second, mplayer jumps about 5 minutes at a
time.  Is there a way to fix mplayer so scanning through .vdr files is a little
smoother?

Best Regards,
C.Y.M.