[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small ao_jack patch

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Oct 6 22:40:02 CEST 2004

Ed Wildgoose wrote:

> Hi, I will be doing a bit of tweaking to the Jack output layer shortly
> (now that my system is pretty much Jackified now!).

Hmm, interesting.  Just noticed that when you run with "-ao jack
-channels 4" then every time you fast forward, the front channels
alternately get mixed in with the rear channels, then back to normal,
then mixed in again, back to normal, etc... Anyone got any theories on
this one...?  It's not like the change of driver looks significant...?

Curious...

Ed W